Friday, December 21, 2007

This I Believe, Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women

I'm already 11 pages into my current read, This I Believe: The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women, edited by Jay Allison and Dan Gediman, and I have yet to finish my write-up about Eat, Pray, Love. That's one of my goals during this four-day weekend I have free for the holidays.

I seem to get swept away by one book, when I've barely finished the previous one. If books were love relationships, I guess I would be a fickle woman.

I have been doing some Utterz during the commute, when time allows. So, feel free to check those out. They're not very detailed or formal, just fun, spur-of-the-moment thoughts I like to share when the mood strikes me.

And, as always, please comment. I look forward to establishing more of a dialogue with other readers, either on this blog, or on my Utterz page, Books on the Run.

No comments: