Monday, December 10, 2007

Other Books I've Read in 2007

  1. Stephen King's writing instruction book/memoir, On Writing
  2. Writing Down The Bones, by Natalie Goldberg - This is my constant writing companion, and the number one book I would take with me, if I were to be stranded on a desert island. I usually have more than one copy floating around at all times.
  3. There Are No Accidents, by Robert H. Hopcke - A delightful read about the topic of synchronicity and how it fits into the stories of our lives
  4. If I Live to Be 100: Lessons from the Centenarians, by Neenah Ellis
  5. One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way, by Robert Maurer
  6. Choosing Civility: The Twenty-Five Rules of Considerate Conduct, by P.M. Forni - If everyone in today's society read this book, considered the lessons within, and applied them in daily life, what a wonderful world it could be.

No comments: