Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just For Fun: What Kind of Book Are You Quiz

Errr, I had hoped I was a little more exciting than that! I borrowed this quiz from the blog, Dinosaur Mom Chronicles.

It did hit some things on target. I admit it. I am a spelling nerd. I won first place in the spelling bee for my school in 9th grade in Florida and went on to county level. And I am a useless trivia buff, so I guess that fits.

I shouldn't even tell you this, but as a kid, I used to read the encyclopedia or dictionary when I was bored.




You're The Dictionary!

by Merriam-Webster

You're one of those know-it-all types, with an amazing amount of knowledge at your command. People really enjoy spending time with you in very short spurts, but hanging out with you for a long time tends to bore them. When folks really need an authority to refer to, however, you're the one they seek. You're an exceptional speller and very well organized.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

You wrote: "I shouldn't even tell you this, but as a kid, I used to read the encyclopedia or dictionary when I was bored."

That's ok, Jen. I used to realphabetize/organize my books when I was bored...sometimes by publishing company. That's beyond weird.

Dinosaur Mom said...

I don't know how the $%#@! I wound up as Ulysses. I also used to read dictionaries and encyclopedias as a child. Of course, I also read shampoo bottles and tabloids and novels and medical information inserts and ...