Monday, February 11, 2008

HarperCollins Will Post Free Books Online

This is pretty cool.

Starting today, readers who log on to HarperCollins will be able to see the entire contents of “The Witch of Portobello” by Paulo Coelho; “Mission: Cook! My Life, My Recipes and Making the Impossible Easy” by Food Network star Robert Irvine; “I Dream in Blue: Life, Death and the New York Giants” by Roger Director; “The Undecided Voter’s Guide to the Next President: Who the Candidates Are, Where They Come from and How You Can Choose” by Mark Halperin; and “Warriors: Into the Wild,” the first volume in a children’s series by Erin Hunter.

HarperCollins also plans to upload a different title by Coelho each month for the rest of the year.

I'm more interested in reading offline books, but, hey, FREE! Who am I to turn that down?

No comments: